2021 vs 2022 vs 2023 differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well as long as she starts when u push her buttons, handles like a dream and stops when u need, like any good vehicle. Keep her, but keep her guessing. In winter heat is always good 4 a mans hands, loved it on my bikes, helps keep the Arthritis at bay. I prefer heated and Air conditioned seats. but that's me. I Use my shooting and motorcycle gloves to help.
God Bless and be well. May it always be so.

P.S. you have a good sense of Humor, but what else would one expect from a guy named LooseScrews

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Having a Hot woman in you bed in the Morn, far superior. There would be no need of a heated wheel, but alas they have their own problems. At least the Raptor can have a remote start installed.
I guess I am lucky. Mine came with remote start. And, I keep my steering wheel in my bed.

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 and I love it! I have no complaints at all. It is amazing, smooth ride always no matter the conditions. No clunking and no issues.

Loki-Rex

Reaction score
I have a 23 and have most of these features that people are saying are missing.

I have ambient lighting, digital readout on knobs, heated steering wheel, and auto start stop (but I would’ve been 100% willing to do without the start/stop)