Did 20% tint and Graphics to my 2018 Shadow Black Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
The tint looks nice. I am contemplating an upper band across the windshield. Any suggestions on the tint %? The Raptor decal looks nice on the Black. I chose to remove my graphics on the side however I left the hood graphics and added an Orange outline on the front FORD badge

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tint looks nice. I am contemplating an upper band across the windshield. Any suggestions on the tint %? The Raptor decal looks nice on the Black. I chose to remove my graphics on the side however I left the hood graphics and added an Orange outline on the front FORD badge

I am waiting for the Grill and tailgate Ford decals with red outline to arrive tomorrow.

Reaction score
The front decals where easy to put on but the tailgate didn't work out that well. I ended up taking it off. The front graphic looks good against the interior orange piping and my beauty rings that I had Powder Coated in Harley Orange. Decided not to go with Ford's color of Molten Orange