DFW Tundra owner converted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajan246

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been a toyota truck fan for awhile now. I've owned tacomas and now a tundra. I plan on selling it and picking up a raptor here in the next few months. Looking for advice, pricing info, etc on here. Looks like a great group of solid guys on here. Look forward to hanging out!

I'm in DFW (grapevine) so if there are any other raptor guys here let me know!

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome,

I'm in Keller. What year/color/model are you thinking of picking up? Also, we have a facebook page called NiTRO.

OP
OP
A

ajan246

Reaction score
Welcome,

I'm in Keller. What year/color/model are you thinking of picking up? Also, we have a facebook page called NiTRO.

Still debating. Probably either tuxedo black or silver screw. I'll probably go new off the lot. Unless I can find a killer deal.

I'll check out the FB page! Thanks man!

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so you know, they stopped production of the Raptors. There has not been any word on when or if they will make them again.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Everyone believes that it will be back in 2016, but Ford has not confirmed it yet.

OP
OP
A

ajan246

Reaction score
Just so you know, they stopped production of the Raptors. There has not been any word on when or if they will make them again.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Everyone believes that it will be back in 2016, but Ford has not confirmed it yet.

better get one quick then! Dealer near me has about 8 on the lot.