Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked up my truck on ford's website. I have a Vin and a window sticker. Looks like it's scheduled to be built on 10/26, but I could be wrong. Sticker shows stop/start delete(yay!), heated steering wheel delete (boo!). Seeing that it's going to be built soon has made me excited, even without the heated steering wheel.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice that 23 orders charge extra 1495 twin panel moonroof which is included in 22 orders before!!!
??

While the price of my "new" 23 order (due to my "22" order not being fulfilled), went up by many thousand dollars, the moonroof did not change. The "Moonroof & Tailgate" option is $2,195 on both orders.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the steer wheel heat delete in addition to the ambient lighting, climate control digital display and tailgate appliqué on the 2022’s?

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the steer wheel heat delete in addition to the ambient lighting, climate control digital display and tailgate appliqué on the 2022’s?
That would absolutely **** me off for that $$. Gimme a break. What’s next? Tailgate delete? And a year wait? No thanks

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I have stated, been there done that.

So ball is in your court to show a video of you doing more than 107 mph in your stock, untuned Raptor.

You are failing to grasp liability laws in the USA.
For the know it alls; in mexico post hunting trip with 3 ppl in the car, a full bed, and a hitch mounted cargo carrier. ran out of room and lifted at the end. have pushed it further but as has been stated in this thread the ford spec stock 35s (LT315/70R17 113/110T C, FP Ford Performance) are rated for 118mph, so not a great idea.
View attachment IMG_8216.MOV