Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I just recently became a supporting member of FRF. Shaggy suggested I contact you about a free decal.

Thanks!

.......bclead

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
same here I would like a decal also thank you!

cddawgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free means free. Not a shipping cost, not a lesser rate, it means FREE. No charge. Free.

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in responding. I've been catching up with the decal requests in my inbox and am now working through the requests on this thread.

To clarify, each Supporting Member is entitled to a FREE decal. PM me the color you want (black and white at the moment) and the address you want me to ship it to.

Please PM me for any future requests. It's easier to PM the info so I can track each convo and so your address isn't public knowledge.

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

- Craig

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Free means free. Not a shipping cost, not a lesser rate, it means FREE. No charge. Free.

What are you talking about? If you are a SM, you get it free, no shipping, no lesser fee. FREE!! Just get ahold of @Craig A and he will take care of you. Why are you complaining about it?