Dealor in Houston with allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jax L

Reaction score
My local dealership in Houston has 10 left in allocation. 35" only. Selling for MSRP. . You do have to buy a warranty and finance with them. He will ship nationwide. You should prob send email ASAP. tell him I sent you.

866-773-1396

[email protected]

www.askjorgelopez.com
Requiring a warranty and financing is the same as adding an ADM, just their bs way of doing so. Ford is also not ready for this release as we all know so they are limiting 37s.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they had 19 total and only 2 37's
Wow! My chances of getting a 37 Package from my dealer are looking pretty slim. I'm supposed to put my order in this Thursday. I believe he said his 2021 Raptor allocation is only three total. My gut is telling me he'll drop the bomb on me when I sit down with him to order, then he'll try to switch me to a 35 truck. I've already decided to wait for a MY22 with 37 package if I can't get a MY21 with it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! My chances of getting a 37 Package from my dealer are looking pretty slim. I'm supposed to put my order in this Thursday. I believe he said his 2021 Raptor allocation is only three total. My gut is telling me he'll drop the bomb on me when I sit down with him to order, then he'll try to switch me to a 35 truck. I've already decided to wait for a MY22 with 37 package if I can't get a MY21 with it.
Get what you want and just wait then. Why spend the money then. Maybe prices will even out some.

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
My local dealership in Houston has 10 left in allocation. 35" only. Selling for MSRP. . You do have to buy a warranty and finance with them. He will ship nationwide. You should prob send email ASAP. tell him I sent you.

866-773-1396

[email protected]

www.askjorgelopez.com
This is where I bought my ‘20 Raptor and the warranty they sell is a complete ripoff. But in theory you can then cancel it and just buy a Ford factory extended warranty for 1/3 the price…
The “problem” there though is you’re then making a payment and having your rate based on a higher loan amount compared with what it otherwise would have to be based on.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

866-773-1396

[email protected]

www.askjorgelopez.com
I looked into this guy....5K for that freaking insurance and he demanded you not refinance for at least 90 days and only can use Ford credit..This dude is a scam.