Dealership Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian45

Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up a new Raptor but I've got zero experience with how Ford service departments generally treat their customers. When rolling in one these trucks do they tend to be more attentive or does it really boil down to the dealer? I'm used to my car dealership providing a loaner for as long as I need it at no cost and talking to the chief tech in person about whatever concerns I have. That way I only have to deal with the service writers at checkin and checkout.

Thanks for any insight.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience has ranged from lousy to great-depending on the dealership.
That's the one thing I wish Ford would do, weed out the dealerships that dont value their customer's service needs. But with that being said, usually you can find another dealer fairly close that will meet your needs.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
It always boils down to the dealer but honestly I sense that they generally give just an extra nudge knowing you're driving a high trim level SVT vehicle. I think customer service common sense would tell them you're going to be a bit more picky than the college kid driving a base model Focus on his or her parent's dime.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
B

Brian45

Reaction score
OK, thanks all. Looks like overall there shouldn't be any issues. I also enjoy working on my own vehicles so that will part of the plan as well.