Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexDV

Reaction score
Anyone know a dealer around the Austin, TX area who will sell at MSRP? I'm willing to drive if I have to

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone tagged me on IG that there might be a dealership in Charleston SC that is selling at MSRP. I might look more into it soon if I don't hear back from the dealership in NJ

jdneally1

Reaction score
For all of you ordering at MSRP, are you paying cash with no trade? What if you have a trade but won't know what they will give you for it months from now when the Raptor comes in. Just curious what the best way to deal is if you have a trade. Thanks!

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all of you ordering at MSRP, are you paying cash with no trade? What if you have a trade but won't know what they will give you for it months from now when the Raptor comes in. Just curious what the best way to deal is if you have a trade. Thanks!
We have a trade, either going to sell locally to a dealer/online (vroom,carvana, etc...) or trade it into my selling dealer. Shouldn't change anything about the deal.

N81Raptor

Reaction score
Someone tagged me on IG that there might be a dealership in Charleston SC that is selling at MSRP. I might look more into it soon if I don't hear back from the dealership in NJ
Any info on this? I keep getting the runaround here in Jersey as well. Thank you.