Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
Thanks to this forum, I got my new ‘19 Raptor from Chris Volk at Klaben Ford (Kent, Ohio) at $5k *below* MSRP. I called him him last week, and he got me the last 2021 allocation at MSRP. Chris cited that Klaben won’t mark-up the Raptors… just like they did not for the Gen 2’s.

Give Chris a call (928-276-0722) to get on the list for their next allocation, or frankly stay in touch in case anyone balks on their order. Genuinely a great guy!

Good luck!

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score
Trying to rez this thread. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Pacific Northwest or around that area that can do a GEN3 @ MSRP? Majority are asking $5k+ on markup and I refuse to pay that. Might just have to wait for the hype to pass which is fine but I want to also trade in my GEN2 while I still can.

Any direction would be appreciated. Thx all

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to rez this thread. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Pacific Northwest or around that area that can do a GEN3 @ MSRP? Majority are asking $5k+ on markup and I refuse to pay that. Might just have to wait for the hype to pass which is fine but I want to also trade in my GEN2 while I still can.

Are you looking for a 37 pkg?

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might have more luck looking for a 2022 allocation in a few months. The dealers that are more likely to offer at or near msrp are usually located in less densely populated areas and, based on the dozen or so calls I made earlier this year, had only one or two 2021 allocations. My guess is that those are probably gone by now.

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score

Any direction would be appreciated. Thx
Are you looking for a 37 pkg?
no sir just 35s with 801a moonroof white

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score
You might have more luck looking for a 2022 allocation in a few months. The dealers that are more likely to offer at or near msrp are usually located in less densely populated areas and, based on the dozen or so calls I made earlier this year, had only one or two 2021 allocations. My guess is that those are probably gone by now.
Ya I’ve called so many dealers at this point. Just hoping my trade in value will still be a good amount and not drop.

bobbyboost

Reaction score

I ordered mine at MSRP a couple weeks ago from Gus Johnson Ford in Spokane.