DEALERS Post Here - MSRP 17'+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaredstrauss

Reaction score
I’m looking for a blue or white in Massachusetts for MSRP or under. I want all options except orange accents and side graphics. Could do with or without carbon.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a blue or white in Massachusetts for MSRP or under. I want all options except orange accents and side graphics. Could do with or without carbon.

If you have a pretty specific set of options you’ll probably need to order or check raptorfinder.com.

heffneil

Reaction score
I haven't looked very hard but posted here and called locally - I really want to trade a car to save on the taxes already paid - so I would like to get it close for that reason. One dealer who was very nice offered sticker from Ohio but $1600 to ship to me. I got someone to ship for $1300. Still more than I want to bother with. If I was highly motivated I would pay it. If I fight harder for a great deal I might be too invested :)

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked very hard but posted here and called locally - I really want to trade a car to save on the taxes already paid - so I would like to get it close for that reason. One dealer who was very nice offered sticker from Ohio but $1600 to ship to me. I got someone to ship for $1300. Still more than I want to bother with. If I was highly motivated I would pay it. If I fight harder for a great deal I might be too invested :)

Your local dealer won't order for MSRP?

heffneil

Reaction score
They haven't offered. I've been told 10k over. Some dealers were $5k over. Do these guys have the gaul to charge their dealer fee on top of the premium?! I was reading an article about John Cena sold his Ford GT and in the purchase agreement he wasn't allowed to because they didn't want the pricing to be crazy. Too bad ford didn't regulate the dealership from charging an insane premium for a pickup truck.

VetteFish

Reaction score
Looking for a black 2018 802a screw at MSRP. I have one coming in March but looking to find one sooner.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a 2018 magnetic gray supercrew available at MSRP.
Moonroof, Carbon Fiber pack, Tech Pack spray in liner. Does NOT have beadlocks though. Interior is black with orange accent No Graphics on exterior. Email me [email protected] or text 215-530-8341 for pics and window sticker

Update: Sold

Last edited:

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have some allocation for 2018 Raptors at MSRP. Ford is extending the 2018 run with builds between April-July. Message me or email [email protected] if you are interested in ordering. Would prefer people close to or willing to drive to NJ that is where the Dealership is located, but will do the best we can for people further away. All dealers will get more inventory with bigger dealerships being allocated more. We are getting about 5 here