DEALERS Post Here - MSRP 17'+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since... The whole forum is getting filled with Dealers posting their inventory I thought this might help.

If you are a Dealer looking to sell at MSRP or Below please post your information in here..

Some useful information might be:
Dealer name / location
Vehicle Color
Body style
Package
Options
If you are specific salesman maybe put your name.

PROSPECTIVE BUYERS, please send the user a private message or contact the dealer directly rather than posting in this thread.

DEALERS, please limit your post to just the above information there are motivated buyers on this forum and you will get good exposure.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like this idea since we don't have effective moderation. To make it work everyone needs to ignore all the spammy dealer posts so they quickly fall off the page. That includes refraining from hurling insults at dealers charging ADMs. Every time someone comments it clogs up the forum and brings more attention to the spammer.

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Subscribed.So far these greedy bastards down here are still charging over or msrp..

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chapman Ford in Philadelphia (There are other locations)
2018 Oxford White SuperCrew
2018 Leadfoot SuperCrew
Both are 802 A with Black&Orange Interior
Will take MSRP for either one
Chapman Northeast Philadelphia, PA | Ford Dealership in Philadelphia PA if you want to see the window stickers for them.

My name is Brandon PM if you have any questions.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Probably will be that way. There are many getting invoice, or a few hundred over invoice.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably will be that way. There are many getting invoice, or a few hundred over invoice.

Not true sasquatch (aka Mcnawsty).

Unfortunately for you, they will have to go $20K below invoice before you can afford one.

I would even give up on your dream of owning one until you can afford to move out of your mom's basement.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Northern California and looking for one at MSRP or below. Thanks guys.