Dealers coming down in price...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SgrLndTX

Reaction score
I didn't see any Raptors on their websites.

One of those dealers isn't even selling new cars from what I can find on google.
I find it hard to believe that in a state with more than 11 million people, 43 trucks available for sale (according to raptorfinder) indicates "inventory has been collecting dust". In fact it looks like about 2/3 of that inventory are March builds, meaning most have been on the ground there less than 4 weeks. The dozen or so older ones are very likely being driven by management at the dealer and are effectively used trucks.
I have no doubt there are some trucks being sold for msrp or a few grand over. Texas has 160 for sale, and with a population a little more than double of Ohio, is probably a better hunting ground for those looking for a "deal" on a truck. Remember, Raptorfinder.com is a fantastic tool, thanks to photoneffect!

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Avalanche

Im searching for a loaded Avalanche SCREW at MSPR. Anyone know of one floating around?? =)

Donley Ford in Ashland OH has an 802a one for MSRP. Believe its $66+K. I bought my truck from them for MSRP a month ago.

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to try to get a test drive at a dealer near me yesterday that has 5 on the lot that have been there a while. 25k markup on the window but the salesman said he could probably get it a little under 15k lol

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to try to get a test drive at a dealer near me yesterday that has 5 on the lot that have been there a while. 25k markup on the window but the salesman said he could probably get it a little under 15k lol

Galpin I'd guess? SoCal Market is crazy... The Dealer in Antelope Valley was 25K...then a month later it was "We'll make you a deal! 15K" then 3 weeks later it was "8.5K" .... drove to Tucson and bought for 4K over. Might have got MSRP further east but the time away from work was an issue... :biggrin:

If you really want a truck just get on Raptor Finder and start calling.... Your deal is out there...:biggrin:

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Galpin I'd guess? SoCal Market is crazy... The Dealer in Antelope Valley was 25K...then a month later it was "We'll make you a deal! 15K" then 3 weeks later it was "8.5K" .... drove to Tucson and bought for 4K over. Might have got MSRP further east but the time away from work was an issue... :biggrin:

If you really want a truck just get on Raptor Finder and start calling.... Your deal is out there...:biggrin:

Airport marina ford. Pretty soon they'll be selling below msrp when the 2018 is out and they still have trucks sitting on the lot.