Dealers coming down in price...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SgrLndTX

Reaction score
I didn't see any Raptors on their websites.

One of those dealers isn't even selling new cars from what I can find on google.
I find it hard to believe that in a state with more than 11 million people, 43 trucks available for sale (according to raptorfinder) indicates "inventory has been collecting dust". In fact it looks like about 2/3 of that inventory are March builds, meaning most have been on the ground there less than 4 weeks. The dozen or so older ones are very likely being driven by management at the dealer and are effectively used trucks.
I have no doubt there are some trucks being sold for msrp or a few grand over. Texas has 160 for sale, and with a population a little more than double of Ohio, is probably a better hunting ground for those looking for a "deal" on a truck. Remember, Raptorfinder.com is a fantastic tool, thanks to photoneffect!

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Avalanche

Im searching for a loaded Avalanche SCREW at MSPR. Anyone know of one floating around?? =)

Donley Ford in Ashland OH has an 802a one for MSRP. Believe its $66+K. I bought my truck from them for MSRP a month ago.

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to try to get a test drive at a dealer near me yesterday that has 5 on the lot that have been there a while. 25k markup on the window but the salesman said he could probably get it a little under 15k lol

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to try to get a test drive at a dealer near me yesterday that has 5 on the lot that have been there a while. 25k markup on the window but the salesman said he could probably get it a little under 15k lol

Galpin I'd guess? SoCal Market is crazy... The Dealer in Antelope Valley was 25K...then a month later it was "We'll make you a deal! 15K" then 3 weeks later it was "8.5K" .... drove to Tucson and bought for 4K over. Might have got MSRP further east but the time away from work was an issue... :biggrin:

If you really want a truck just get on Raptor Finder and start calling.... Your deal is out there...:biggrin:

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Galpin I'd guess? SoCal Market is crazy... The Dealer in Antelope Valley was 25K...then a month later it was "We'll make you a deal! 15K" then 3 weeks later it was "8.5K" .... drove to Tucson and bought for 4K over. Might have got MSRP further east but the time away from work was an issue... :biggrin:

If you really want a truck just get on Raptor Finder and start calling.... Your deal is out there...:biggrin:

Airport marina ford. Pretty soon they'll be selling below msrp when the 2018 is out and they still have trucks sitting on the lot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47