Dealer Stock Raptors Available - Dealer selling to WI, UP of MI, possibly MN & IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tschield

Reaction score
I had ordered a 801A 35” on 12/31 that had not yet been scheduled. Reached out to my saleswoman to discuss if she had heard anything and she brought up that they had three stock orders that were scheduled. One white 37”, black 35” and Ruby Red 35” all 801A. Production dates are currently April. I switched my order over to the black 35”.

They also have unscheduled stock orders of a code orange and the other color may have been white. Since I canceled my order they also probably have one allocation left for a 35.

They are selling for MSRP plus a market adjustment of $3000, which they indicated is for the February price increase. I thought the price increase was $3300, but I didn’t argue.

PM me if interested and I can give you the contact information. They indicated they will not sell to people out of the area per title.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ruby Red would be nice but that’s Rapid Red you’re referencing. Thanks for posting…someone will hit you up!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of this dealer. They wouldn’t sell to me even with an IL address which is 3 hrs from their dealership. I’ve filed a few cases against them.