dealer allocation on retail orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies,it sound like I could order then at any dealer.
And the order should be built??

Iv got a lifted 2010 chevy to trade,just dont know if thats gonna hurt me more on the value vs a stock truck,if i got fair trade id be happy
just dont think thats gonna happen

Yes most dealers will be able to get you one built. Time frame between 2-5 months, depending on how many they already have on order.

Once a order is pulled & Vin'ed, it CAN NOT BE CHANGED. (color / options / delivery point)

Where are you located?
When you try and trade a modded Truck, lift kit, wheels/tires, Audio equip you will NEVER get your $$ back on a trade-in.
But when you order a Raptor, you know you have 2+ months, to sell it RETAIL on you own. :waytogo:

randy

OP
OP
C

csl

Reaction score
Im in MN
I'm not expecting to get money back i put into mods.
Just hoping to get fair trade in...

Last edited:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that you have to order and that they are going to limit dealer stock (even though I have seen some in several states while traveling) but what is a realistic timeline? I purchased/ordered in Oct 2011. My salesman has quit, but said he still wants to do follow-up and help deliver. The order manager says it has not been scheduled for build according to ford but it has already been 4 months. How much longer will this take?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get a order #? If you didn't call dealer get that and then you can contact svt yourself for more info.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying that you have to pay MSRP invoice price or over to order a Raptor the way you like it.
I was told by Ford Canada that orders for 2012 were closed and 2013 was not open for orders yet. I spoke to one dealer who said no more 2012's but could order 2013 yet another dealer said he could order 2012's. Both said it would be a long wait.
Some dealers have more 2011's in stock then 2012's.
My SVT dealership mispriced me on a quote for a fully loaded 2012 S-CREW minus the decals,that they had just received, I quickly jumped on it and ended up paying dealer invoice price for it. Did not think that would happen after a friend paid full price for a 2011 demo. I don't think I could have gotten that discount if I had ordered one.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Canada may be all together different but orders are still open for 12s and if 11s are on the lots it's only because they are asking way to much over msrp.
Invoice is dealer price without hold backs msrp is what they want to get.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any truth to the rumors that the 2013 order banks will open early this year, late April-early May? Several dealers have mentioned this...

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know of this has been asked in another thread but I'm looking at ordering soon and I can get a Z-plan from my grandfather who retired from ford. Does the raptor qualify for any of the plans? I've been told that it's up to the dealer to use the plan pricing and I have been told that it is not available for plan pricing...just trying to get a straight answer.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford employee pricing does not apply for the Raptor, nor does any of the Ford incentives, or being a costco member. If sales became slow on the Raptor that could possibly change.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford employee pricing does not apply for the Raptor, nor does any of the Ford incentives, or being a costco member. If sales became slow on the Raptor that could possibly change.

That sucks! Looks like I will be trying to order a Raptor for dealer invoice or somewhere in that price range. If I buy from my local dealer from Wynne Ford in Hampton VA this will be the 6th vehicle from them so I am hoping they will be willing to deal. If they don't I will be calling Team Ford in Vegas...