CV leaking? Hmm, any idea? Pics inside 12k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MyLord

Reaction score
I had a CV leaking from the end where the clamps are. Changed the clamp multiple times and it would end up leaking or slipping off again. Got so fed up I ended up replacing the entire axle. Needless to say it solved the issue.
I traded the truck in this morning. No more stressing about things breaking, rattling and clunking. Whew.

2022 35 801a with 12.5k miles.
They gave me 80.5k trade in.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I traded the truck in this morning. No more stressing about things breaking, rattling and clunking. Whew.

2022 35 801a with 12.5k miles.
They gave me 80.5k trade in.
Wow. So what will you buy next, modify, and complain about?

OP
OP
M

MyLord

Reaction score
Wow. So what will you buy next, modify, and complain about?
Hey Sweetie! I was wondering when you were gonna check in on me.

Bought a landcruiser heritage edition. Never had issues with my 2019 Lc200 I traded for the raptor, so decided to go back.

I’ll miss you man. Take care and appreciate the fun and games.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Sweetie! I was wondering when you were gonna check in on me.

Bought a landcruiser heritage edition. Never had issues with my 2019 Lc200 I traded for the raptor, so decided to go back.

I’ll miss you man. Take care and appreciate the fun and games.

I’d almost have to say the guy was trolling after all that & buying a Land Cruiser lol

OP
OP
M

MyLord

Reaction score
You've said stupid things like that a few times now. Take a poll and see how many people in here both appreciate and like, the advice and input that FTO brings to this forum.
We were actually taking jabs at each other. It was a great match. He won.