Custom Rocker Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, pretty much what I thought. I see a lot of the Jeep guys saying the Blue LED on these are too bright, but they are usually mounting them on the A-pillar. Are yours blue by any chance and are they too bright?
Last question, do they sit flush or do you have a small gap in the middle of the right and left due to the curvature of the switch panel?
Thanks!

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, pretty much what I thought. I see a lot of the Jeep guys saying the Blue LED on these are too bright, but they are usually mounting them on the A-pillar. Are yours blue by any chance and are they too bright?
Last question, do they sit flush or do you have a small gap in the middle of the right and left due to the curvature of the switch panel?
Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414094501.136412.jpg

Slightly but it's not something you notice. I'm fairly picky about how things look and they don't drive me nuts and I have yet to have anybody point that out. Most people outside of the raptor community think it came with it.

I went with amber but they look more white than amber. Not bright at all. Only thing I wish is they offered the dual light switches so the bottoms are supplied with light when the truck is on and the top lights up when the switch is on. At night you have to feel for which switch you want to kick on.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Temporarily the source is just mounted with a few zip ties. The jeepers can buy it with a bracket that bolts somewhere specific but we don't have as much room. I'm gonna have to develop some sort of bracket as a mounting solution.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414094885.852385.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414094912.240340.jpg

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do offer them in a dual light set up now. You have the option to choose bottom always on or top always on and the 2nd light turning on when the switch is on. They offer them with single color in both lights and multiple color in either light as well.
https://otrattw.net/Lower-Independent-Text-Area-blue/
That is a great install and I have already placed my order. The switch plate that is on the OTRATTW site is slightly larger, so I'm glad you posted up where you got yours (I believe it will fit much better).

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They do offer them in a dual light set up now. You have the option to choose bottom always on or top always on and the 2nd light turning on when the switch is on. They offer them with single color in both lights and multiple color in either light as well.

https://otrattw.net/Lower-Independent-Text-Area-blue/

That is a great install and I have already placed my order. The switch plate that is on the OTRATTW site is slightly larger, so I'm glad you posted up where you got yours (I believe it will fit much better).

Well the spod system comes with the switches and, at least with the universal kit, is only offered in single bulb.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

I believe that is just a fused distribution block. No relays are involved with that so you'll want to watch what you run off it.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
1000x500px-LL-c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-full-of-win.jpg