Custom Rocker Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys does the spod have dual lights or just one light source?

i bought one, its installed but the truck is getting some work done and I don't have it to check :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the SPOD setup is only a single light source. The ones I got from OTRATTW has multiple options: 2 lights, same or different colors, lower or upper independant, etc. I believe the SPOD setup is using the same switches as OTRATTW however they only have the single LED.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the SPOD setup is only a single light source. The ones I got from OTRATTW has multiple options: 2 lights, same or different colors, lower or upper independant, etc. I believe the SPOD setup is using the same switches as OTRATTW however they only have the single LED.

so did you take out the spod switched and install the switches you got from OTTRATTW ?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

just bought what i needed from OTTRATTW...got some top on, bottom on when switch is on switches...

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought all the switches direct from OTRATTW then bought the mounting plate from SPOD seperatly
Modular Bezel for 6 switches
(I did this because SPOD's mounting plate was a bit smaller in overall dimensions). I bought relay's and fuses locally. Total price for me ended up being about $190 including all of the wiring.
I emailed OTRATTW for a discount and they sent me a code for 10% off.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very cool. i went with the whole spod setup since it was a complete package and left me only the wiring.

regardless of the path i think this switch setup is perfect. i have my four outfitter switches used up and all six of these as well...and I like the separation.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
very cool. i went with the whole spod setup since it was a complete package and left me only the wiring.

regardless of the path i think this switch setup is perfect. i have my four outfitter switches used up and all six of these as well...and I like the separation.

I will take a look but I don't see why the switches couldn't be replaced with the dual light ones. It's just the mounting bracket they sell with switches prewired and preinstalled. I don't recall how they wires are attached but if they're soldered it wouldn't be hard to change still.