Custom Leather Center Console Lid Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased a T30 torx screw driver yesterday (to remove lid)
After work today I will be leaving the lid and leather piece with my auto upholster guy.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I no longer have a center console lid.

My upholstery guy says he might get it done by the end of the week. I asked him to put a thin layer of foam under the leather. My right elbow has been accustomed to a padded center console lid.

In the mean time, it will be a challenger keeping my elbow from falling into the center console when getting in the truck. I have been leaning on the lid when entering.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure enough, first thing this morning I open the door, pull up self with the steering wheel and lean with my right elbow, which falls into the center console (lid is gone). In a few more tries I should manage to enter my Raptor without falling into the center console.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure enough, first thing this morning I open the door, pull up self with the steering wheel and lean with my right elbow, which falls into the center console (lid is gone). In a few more tries I should manage to enter my Raptor without falling into the center console.

Ha, thats funny. You are going to have a sore elbow if he doesn't hurry up.
:)

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very sweet cover, I like it.

For those wanting a black, OEM leather console lid, use this P/n:

Part# 9L3Z-1506024-CC

The stitching will be 'platinum' since it's out of said model. You can easily dye the stitching black using RIT Dye and a q-tip; which is what I did to mine.

It is an alligator grain/textured leather, similar to the stock rubber console lid. Once installed it looks factory.

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very sweet cover, I like it.

For those wanting a black, OEM leather console lid, use this P/n:

Part# 9L3Z-1506024-CC

The stitching will be 'platinum' since it's out of said model. You can easily dye the stitching black using RIT Dye and a q-tip; which is what I did to mine.

It is an alligator grain/textured leather, similar to the stock rubber console lid. Once installed it looks factory.

What is the MSRP for that leather OEM lid?
I'm wondering what I would have had to pay compared to the route that I took.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like this set up. I cannot find the other truck that had the center console lid done in Orange/Black to match the seats...

...For comparison.