Current ford interest rates for raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SneakyPayload

Reaction score
if you have a good credit score don't even bother with ford. Every credit union around me does 3% or less for financing, and Navy Fed does like 2%. Ford will do 5% plus if they EVEN finance a raptor for you. Most dealerships that I have seen won't finance raptors or give an astronomical rate. To me, anything over 3% new vehicle is outrageous.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since Ford doesn't do incentives on Raptors, the interest rates charged to someone with a good credit score will be what a bank or credit union will charge for someone with bad credit.

There is no reason to finance through Ford unless you just want to pay a lot more in interest charges.

csr18

Reaction score
I was able to get my 21 Raptor at 2.74% with a local credit union at 84 months. I think you’ll probably be better off going to a couple and asking around. Another credit union was giving me 2.99% for 72 months or 3.25% for 84 months so I ended up going with the longer financing term and lower rate.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to get my 21 Raptor at 2.74% with a local credit union at 84 months. I think you’ll probably be better off going to a couple and asking around. Another credit union was giving me 2.99% for 72 months or 3.25% for 84 months so I ended up going with the longer financing term and lower rate.
Which CU did you use? I’ve seen several mentioned on this forum and planned on going with Carolina Cooperative since they offer 1.9% for 72 and up to 84

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got 1.9% last Friday January 14th. from PNC bank 5 yrs. I put 50k down and my credit score is almost 800. I assume the combination of the two made a huge difference. The credit union MSUFCU (Michigan State University Federal Credit Union)was at 2.24 for me.

I don't agree dealerships will give you high rates. well maybe if you don't have some rates that you could get elsewhere. they shop the rates around to quite a few companies they work with. they told me they will beat my 2.24 and they did. they want the kick backs from the finance company for driving the financing to them.

Last edited: