Curious on what PRICING should of been - without this current mess?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello i am kinda new here.. I had a 2014 but sold it when my first was born- NOW in the market for a 2019+.. So what would someone pay for a 2019 thats showing a KBB value of 65k with 38k miles? Whats your opinion on what the prices were BEFORE this craziness? I only been researching used raptors since april.. I am guessing a used 2019 PRICE with 30k miles would of been around MSRP of 74 - 10% - .30cents a miles after that? about 58 to 62k ? would that make sense for a 2019 with 30k miles?

Crazy part about this CRAZY PRICES FOR USED 2013 to 2019 raptors is
A: DEALER ARE ALOWING TRADEINS AT PRETTY DAM GOOD PRICES (KBB VALUES) towards "other" cars-- i have read it on the forums and asked a few locals
B: comsumes are really paying 70k for a USED RAPTOR......
I only notice this because 3 of the raptors i looked at 2019s from 67 to 72k have SOLD.. so now this is making me TRIGGER HAPPY but not at 70k.... I could be pushed around 65K for 2019 with 30k miles... I am interesting to see what some of you guys think.. 65K seems fair shake.. perfect world this would be low60s rright?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you are right on the money figures. Once the chip shortage is over the market is going to be flooded with used cars and I mean flooded. If you can wait, do it, otherwise open that checkbook my friend.

Pinned

Reaction score
I think it's really hard to say. Raptor prices have never really made sense, the demand has always been high and there have always been people who can't afford a new one that keep the used market strong.

I don't know about the market being flooded with used cars, because it seems like this chip shortage will slowly alleviate over time. It's not going to vanish overnight. Prices will probably steadily come back down over the next year to 18mo.

JJDRaptor

Reaction score
I sold my 2017 with 40k miles for $63.4. You Probly won’t find a 2019 with 30k miles for 65k. The dealer that bought my 17 is selling it for $72k. Time to accept these are weird times.

bjork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's really hard to say. Raptor prices have never really made sense, the demand has always been high and there have always been people who can't afford a new one that keep the used market strong.

I don't know about the market being flooded with used cars, because it seems like this chip shortage will slowly alleviate over time. It's not going to vanish overnight. Prices will probably steadily come back down over the next year to 18mo.
I agree with this - I don’t foresee a sudden explosion happening. If you observe other consumer goods impacted by the shortage, such as GPU’s, you will see that there is a trickle. This trickle won’t suddenly turn into a flood, so I’m expecting the raptor market to stabilize mid 2022. The demand for gen 3 and the R could turn everything sideways, it’s just a matter of time.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An article I read a couple of years ago discussing the vehicles with the lowest depreciation stated that Raptors depreciate by 3% per year.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a ruby red 802a screw, 11k miles, 7k in mods, PM if your looking for a garage queen.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello i am kinda new here.. I had a 2014 but sold it when my first was born- NOW in the market for a 2019+.. So what would someone pay for a 2019 thats showing a KBB value of 65k with 38k miles? Whats your opinion on what the prices were BEFORE this craziness? I only been researching used raptors since april.. I am guessing a used 2019 PRICE with 30k miles would of been around MSRP of 74 - 10% - .30cents a miles after that? about 58 to 62k ? would that make sense for a 2019 with 30k miles?
Why do you care? What difference does it make?