Cruise Control Crapped Out Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Driving to the Pass for snowboarding with my boys today and when I pressed the "off" button for my cruise control nothing happened! The little light just kept showing the green gauge. Pressed the button a couple more times and it finally went off. On the way home tried using cruise control repeatedly and nothing happened - no light on the dash or anything. Tried shutting off the truck and restarting but still nothing.

Guess I'll be wasting some more hours of my life at the dealership getting this fixed. Truck is one year old and this is just the kind of minor inconvenience I don't have the time or patience for.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driving to the Pass for snowboarding with my boys today and when I pressed the "off" button for my cruise control nothing happened! The little light just kept showing the green gauge. Pressed the button a couple more times and it finally went off. On the way home tried using cruise control repeatedly and nothing happened - no light on the dash or anything. Tried shutting off the truck and restarting but still nothing.

Guess I'll be wasting some more hours of my life at the dealership getting this fixed. Truck is one year old and this is just the kind of minor inconvenience I don't have the time or patience for.

Feel your pain!
I hate waiting or driving something else while something minor is being fixed.
Let us know how it goes and what they say went wrong.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah,that's better than waisting time with could not reproduce condition.
That's the worst,it's like they think your lieing or don't know how to use your truck.