Coyote swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevenStarke

Reaction score
Does anyone Coyote swap gen 1's? Or has anyone seen one done? I feel like it would be an amazing swap given that those motors respond to Blowers/TT's so well. I'd LOVE to see a TT 5.0 Gen 1. They can EASILY and reliably make 800whp on stock internals.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw an article about this place a week or so ago...
Looks like they will do a lot of stuff...

paxpower.com

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone Coyote swap gen 1's? Or has anyone seen one done? I feel like it would be an amazing swap given that those motors respond to Blowers/TT's so well. I'd LOVE to see a TT 5.0 Gen 1. They can EASILY and reliably make 800whp on stock internals.

Do it. You know you want to

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But then you don’t get the upgraded frame which is the biggest problem.
2013/14 frame is the exact same, they all got the reinforced impact zones update.
The only real difference is the HD shock mounts on the Raptor that I believe cam out of the F350 parts bin and the front shock towers are thicker material.
Speaking to Jamal Hameedi, SVT Chief Engineer a bunch of years ago, he said the frame comes off the same line then gets suspension mount reinforcement so shit doesnt get ripped off...lol
Somehow we sill manage..