Costco?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was just playing around online and saw that Costco lists that it will sell raptors through their sales program.

Anyone ever price one through them? If so, what was the price? I've never bought a vehicle through them but I've known several people who have and they all really liked it.

I'm planning on going through Randy but thought I'd ask.

Thanks everyone...

~BGM

**Edited because my grammar sucks when typing from my phone while drinking...

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:patriot::patriot:Yes I tried through Cosctco, and they referred me to one of the biggest ******* Ford dealers because they are the closest. They wanted OVER MSRP! Costco will send you to the dealer closest too you zip code period. After that they don't give a **** what happens. You are not to mention Ford dealers, so I won't mention "S****** Ford in N**** H*******d CA" They BLOW!

Then I went through my American Express Card and they sent me a list of 3 dealers, not close to me but with the lowest prices. $500 over invoice no hassle, you pick out your truck with options, you get invoice +$500. They run your credit to see you qualify. $500 refundable deposit. I just wait till it comes in, maybe by Christmas, maybe by spring. Gets here when it gets here,

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:banana-mario:I think Randy will be good as you can get. I have to pay the ******** advertising fee which is about $500 bucks. So it brings it right about where he is at $3000 under MSRP.

ace75

Reaction score
I went to Sunrise too. The receptionist had to ask me if the Raptor was a Ford. Then the sales guy told me there's no discounts and if anything possible markups.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, Costco has to use/buy through a Ford Dealer.

When they call me, GUESS WHAT I will sell them one for -$3000 OFF MSRP
Then they will put their % mark up on it to you.....................

I'm now running into the problem of timing on 2012 Raptor orders??
If anyone puts an order in now, it's going to be close to Feb/12, before it will get built and shipped. I have 8 weeks of orders infront of you???:crazy:

thanks randy

OP
OP
Big Green Machine

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting and as I thought really. Costco is good for many things but I had never really considered buying a Raptor from them.

Thanks for the heads up Randy, I'll shoot you an e-mail and start the process.

~BGM