Corey's RAPTOR R FULL SVCOFFROAD Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ledbetterjw

Reaction score
Any pictures of the mufflers you ended up using as well as videos of how it sounds? Did you keep the x pipe, valves, resonators, resonated tips etc? I have my own exhaust shop, and have been fighting the urge to come up with something custom as the stock system honestly isn't bad.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any pictures of the mufflers you ended up using as well as videos of how it sounds? Did you keep the x pipe, valves, resonators, resonated tips etc? I have my own exhaust shop, and have been fighting the urge to come up with something custom as the stock system honestly isn't bad.

We basically removed everything and then Borla XR-1 race series turn downs. Loud but fits the truck very well

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That things sweet! I hope one day before I pack it in I can take a already Uber capable truck, brand new, drop it at a shop and say yea here's a blank cheque, do you best. Or become skilled enough to create it myself!

That's a hell of a unit! Great work. I'd be happy doing a spirited run in that from the passengers seat!

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@svc is the fuel cell required for the daily driver 4-link? How many gallons is the fuel cell?

Do you happen to have an overall height measurement after all of the suspension work and 40" tires? Awesome build. Might actually consider this depending on overall height.

How does it ride/drive on road compared to stock? I realize it's built to be way capable offroad, just curious if there is any degredation to the on-road ride quality.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@svc is the fuel cell required for the daily driver 4-link? How many gallons is the fuel cell?

Do you happen to have an overall height measurement after all of the suspension work and 40" tires? Awesome build. Might actually consider this depending on overall height.

How does it ride/drive on road compared to stock? I realize it's built to be way capable offroad, just curious if there is any degredation to the on-road ride quality.
I have an SVC linked Gen 2. Fuel cell is about 42 gallons. She’s definitely stiffer on road but plenty fun to roll around in. Extremely capable in the dirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter