Cooled seats not turning on??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:flipthebird: I am not the one making a claim I cannot backup with facts in writing, Or the internet know it all. I am not doing anyones research for them. Point was simple in my post, back it up with a schematic or something in writing if he feels he know more than the Ford technician. Can you not read ass wipe? Read my post in full before you mouth off. People like you, are the ones that add no usefullnes to this Forum , and incapable of have a constructive conversation about an issue. What a ********

Just as I thought... You're an angry illiterate. And we have proof too. The "research" wasn't for you to do for someone else, it was for you to see for yourself.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I thought. You can not back up your claim with proof!

Why are you being a ****? He gave you proof - he's seen it first hand himself and he's told you how you can see it for yourself.

If you don't want to search the internet for the information and you don't believe him what option are you giving him to show you your Ford tech is wrong?!

Have you looked under your seats? If you did you'd see one of these. Do you know what it is?

-p1040876_34b0bef89be65aeb0b99b4ad572e1df933eb7c94.jpg
https://www.f150forum.com/f38/driver-side-seat-heating-cooling-problem-287387/index7/

I don't mind using Google since you won't do it and you doubt those who provide you with information you seek.

Why do you come here if you don't want to use the info others provide? You've been here for 80 posts; why not use the info that folks are providing to you and everyone else?

head-up-ass.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

In all due respect not looking for a flame on this matter: But, If that is what your implying I would say back up your information with a schematic drawing or mirco fish. Dont tell me to search the internet to back up your claims... what authority do you speak on this matter? Do you work for Ford ? Or Because you saw it on the internet somewhere?
I am willing to listen and learn if you can back up your claims.
And Furthermore I hope you are right! And you can prove what the Ford tech is telling me is wrong!

Clearly most of what you've said here is BS right down to your being "willing to listen and learn"

il6u0rljp6.jpg

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:flipthebird: I am not the one making a claim I cannot backup with facts in writing, Or the internet know it all. I am not doing anyones research for them. Point was simple in my post, back it up with a schematic or something in writing if he feels he know more than the Ford technician. Can you not read ass wipe? Read my post in full before you mouth off. People like you, are the ones that add no usefullnes to this Forum , and incapable of have a constructive conversation about an issue. What a ********

That's quite a combination you've got there. You're angry and incorrect. I do know more than some Ford Technicians. Especially the one you got your info from. You want to say that someone adds no "usefullnes" (learn to spell) to the forum and "is incapable of have a constructive conversation" (grammar isn't some kind of ******* joke) then proceed to state false information as fact and call them a "********".

Grow up. You're wrong and you're being a ********. If you want to add usefulness to this forum, go do your own research. When you see how asinine you were for criticizing the correct information based solely on the statement of a oil filter jockey, then come back and apologize so that everyone will know you are capable of having a constructive conversation.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you are saying it is conected to the same ducts that control the vents on the the dash. Ie the blower motor that is connected to the condensening unit?
Is that what you are implying? Of course we know it has they have their own heating elements in the seat. In all due respect not looking for a flame on this matter: But, If that is what your implying I would say back up your information with a schematic drawing or mirco fish. Dont tell me to search the internet to back up your claims... what authority do you speak on this matter? Do you work for Ford ? Or Because you saw it on the internet somewhere?
I am willing to listen and learn if you can back up your claims.
And Furthermore I hope you are right! And you can prove what the Ford tech is telling me is wrong!

First of all re read my post. It is in reference to the "ducting" and source of the air conditioning" ( ie: "chilled air" for the seats) . Not a electrical schematic that says" 1992 Prelude" on bottom of it. Before you guys jump on a bandwagon or show me a picture that shows blower motor at bottom of seats. Of course we know there is a blower motor on bottom of the seats. The question that was being contested, was it hooked to chilled air from condenser fan that sources the dash ducts or was it intake just from the cabin air as The Ford tech stated. So simply stated where is the sourse of the chilled air? This all started out as someone doubting I talked to a Ford technician I have no problem defending myself. All I stated , this was what I was told by Ford If you want to turn this into a pissing match let go! I never claimed to be a expert only repeated what I was told by a paid Ford technician. He could wrong, we shall see. But rest assure I will gather more information when time allows

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"My cooled seats dont turn on when i auto start my truck and i have to push the button ughhhhh"
-First world problems LMAO

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all (missing comma) re read (should be "re-read")my post. It is in reference to the "ducting" and source of the air conditioning" ( ie: "chilled air" for the seats) . (Not a complete sentence) Not a electrical schematic that says" 1992 Prelude" on bottom of it. (Also not a complete sentence) Before you guys jump on a bandwagon or show me a picture that shows (missing "a") blower motor at (missing "the")bottom of(missing "the") seats.(Yet another incomplete sentence) Of course we know there is a blower motor on(missing "the") bottom of the seats. (And one more incomplete sentence) The question that was being contested, (no comma needed here) was it hooked to chilled air from (missing "the")condenser fan that sources the dash ducts or was "](should have used "does" instead of "was") it intake just from the cabin air (missing comma here) as The Ford tech stated. So simply stated���� where is the sourse of the chilled air? This all started out as someone doubting I talked to a Ford technician (missing period) I have no problem defending myself. All I stated , (missing "was") this was what I was told by Ford (missing period) If you want to turn this into a pissing match(missing comma) let(should be "let's") go! I never claimed to be a(should be "an") expert (missing comma)only repeated what I was told by a paid Ford technician. He could wrong,(should be a semicolon, not a comma) we shall see. But rest assure(missing comma) I will gather more information when time allows(missing period)
So many errors.
0109b609e043022d62141984eaa239d61bd68f1f27bbc21410.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I'm not even gonna try and spend the time to correct all that ********.......

I got it for you.

Last edited: