Complete Stage 2 Livernois Heads/Cam kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am advertising all my Livernois parts I bought recently. It's all brand new and never used. So this is the stage 2 ported heads, the camshafts, limited phasers, head studs and the 160 thermostat. I paid roughly 6500 before fees for it. I will take the same 20% off that I am offering to Livernois. So that's 5200 for the kit. Shipping is going to be on your dime though and I am in Alberta Canada. Pics to follow.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Badass69

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Pictures as I said. I have only peeled the blue protective platinum back on the one head to show the combustion chamber and the reapplied it. Everything is as it came from Livernois early this February (2015).

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any machining required to install the heads?
How about the compression ratio?
Thanks

OP
OP
B

Badass69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolt on and go. Livernois doesn't say cc on the chambers lol so it is assumed to stay stock. With as much interference issues these have with cams milling wouldn't help you.

Cc the chambers before installation would be what I would do... among checking everything else.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Badass69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.