Color observation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok - maybe I drank too much rum but it seems that the SCREW looks leaner in the white and silver than it does in blue? I'm not sure why??? I like/want to go with black but I know the effort I put into my GT500 and my "crappy jeep" both of which are black and neither of which will be traded (carppy jeep will be son's first car in 8-9 yrs). Is it me or does anyone else feel like the darker colors look better in the scab and the lighter ones look beter in the SCREW? I am still convinced I want the blue interior but am having issues with the exterior color...I wish the offered a king ranch copper raptor. I'd order that today and screw tax season.

While I'm dreaming punch out that 6.2 to 7.0 and throw a tvs on there for me with forged internals.

Attachments

• Jeep feb09 side.jpg
    Jeep feb09 side.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 91
  • American Muscle 1.jpg
    American Muscle 1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 89
OP
OP
K-9

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like black in both, but refuse to give in and accept that amount of work again for cleaning. I like all of them in the scab but find myself drawn to the white and silver in pictures on the screw......yet I want the blue in SCREW - WTF is wrong with me. It's a color why do I care so much.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like black in both, but refuse to give in and accept that amount of work again for cleaning. I like all of them in the scab but find myself drawn to the white and silver in pictures on the screw......yet I want the blue in SCREW - WTF is wrong with me. It's a color why do I care so much.

Hear ya! Especially when I want mine matted out. Does that qualify as no color?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been saying I am getting a black 2012 SCrew. After seeing all the other black SCrews and owning black SCab. I am really starting to change my mind about black and getting a 2012 blue SCrew instead..

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like black, but I also really like BLUE --- this truck looks amazing in blue.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think the color can make or break a vehicle in most cases man if your torn always go with your gut no matter what or you can do my trick wich hasnt ever failed(my grandfather tought me since i was a youngin) ask a bunch of people an always go against the decision

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been saying I am getting a black 2012 SCrew. After seeing all the other black SCrews and owning black SCab. I am really starting to change my mind about black and getting a 2012 blue SCrew instead..
I was thinking the same thing. Now that you say that... I'm keeping my black and you switch to blue!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like how the black ones look, but owning two black 00 HD trucks I was quickly fed up with cleaning black. Ordered a blue screw and looking forward to it!

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
I don't see a lot of demand for the new Race Red. Did Ford make a mistake in bringing this color to the Raptor? What is it about red in trucks that people shy away from? I thought it would look pretty good with a black hood graphic, maybe even side graphics and the new black wheels. I've seen this red on the regular F150s and it is a really sharp red...without metallic...which I think would look good on the Raptor.