COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know COBB from Adam, but there is a lot here that reminds me of Apple (the line of people wanting to buy whatever they sell). I'm interested to see some specifics on what this kit actually delivers ..... Hope it works out!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know COBB from Adam, but there is a lot here that reminds me of Apple (the line of people wanting to buy whatever they sell). I'm interested to see some specifics on what this kit actually delivers ..... Hope it works out!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I understand the skepticism but a few of us on here have had previous experience with Cobb on other platforms.

Their products are top notch and thier customer service/tech support is excellent.

Their OTS maps are good general starts for all vehicles but you really want a Protune. Hopefully you have a reputable tuner in your area.

For myself, I come from the Subaru world where Cobb is almost like AMG, M etc. Can’t wait to get an Accessport and other bits.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has pricing and availability been released yet? This may be the kit to push me over the tuning edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EasyAllin

Reaction score
I first heard end of November but I’d assume Feb/Mar. COBB is smart, wait and perfect it so they don’t got to go back and spend twice as much time fixing it or more.....

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I first heard end of November but I’d assume Feb/Mar. COBB is smart, wait and perfect it so they don’t got to go back and spend twice as much time fixing it or more.....

Yup I read somewhere here that end of December but I doubt it. As you say probably spring till they release for the Raptor.

I’m not really in a rush. I don’t really need all that power lol but nice to have. Hope it smooths out the power band.