COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The A
Or you can go to any Subaru forum and buy a used AP for $450 or so. Download the tune and go... Just saying boys.

Uhm, no you can’t do that. The APs for the different oem platforms, and even within an oems llperformance line, are not interchangeable. They may have different hardware configurations and certainly different firmware that will require update at Cobb, if even possible.

sik jmps

Reaction score
Everything’s looking good! Stage 1+. Install was easy. Running 87 Octane just to be conservative but will bump to 91 tomorrow.

Raining here so didn’t get to hoon like I’d like, but power is definitely noticeable. Kit quality is great overall, small hitch in a lack of the Cobb plaque on the air box lid but they’re fixing it right away.

Further review once I get some ripping burnouts in and **** off a BMW driver.

8E025E08-DBF5-4041-A9E7-289CAAFD915F.jpeg

1A0988B2-369C-4140-BDF7-4F5E8C86FA7E.jpeg

1C8FE460-3CA3-4D2C-9764-0227B914A54E.jpeg

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything’s looking good! Stage 1+. Install was easy. Running 87 Octane just to be conservative but will bump to 91 tomorrow.

Raining here so didn’t get to hoon like I’d like, but power is definitely noticeable. Kit quality is great overall, small hitch in a lack of the Cobb plaque on the air box lid but they’re fixing it right away.

View attachment 117584

View attachment 117585

View attachment 117586
Can’t wait to hear more! Do you notice more turbo sound with the intake yet? Do you only have 91 available? So many questions lol

sik jmps

Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear more! Do you notice more turbo sound with the intake yet? Do you only have 91 available? So many questions lol

Hard to tell after one drive but I did leave the swirl generators in, which Cobb notes doesn’t seem to make a difference but they think it’s quieter without the swirl generators.

Yes, I’m in California, so it’s ACN 91, which is why I decided to try out the 87 map before switching over.

Reaction score
How much time did it take to save your MAP and to install the new MAP? Did you use a battery charger during install as per the instructions or no? Thank You...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 117584

View attachment 117585

View attachment 117586

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t gone this route on the Raptor yet but do use their products on my Porsche. Super well thought out interfaces. Very easy to use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE26

Reaction score
I just ordered the stage 1+ kit. Hopefully no issues running this kit with OTS tune along with AWE 2FG and turbo adapters