COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted Cobb directly and they said no preorders... but told me its going to be awesome. The testers have LOVED it..

I have to get past my break in and then am going to do it.. gives me time to watch the reviews. Pesky work travel getting in the way of me driving my truck.

Last edited:

sik jmps

Reaction score
No subie tuners by me :(
You'll probably be able to order from Cobb the same day that they release the parts for dealers to sell, so don't sweat it too much. Just buy direct from Cobb, or if you want to get in touch with someone local to you who knows their product, use the dealer locator tool on their website.

Last edited:

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard from them again today:
"We are very, very close to release. We have been working on pre-order for our dealers and are just waiting for the final edits and things to be done before we release. We are hoping for this week or next. "

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see the numbers and packages available--being this close the numbers should be pretty much set! Give us a little teaser !!