GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

human_animal

Reaction score
Finally got around to ordering my Access Port and custom tune from GooseTune. BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! My truck feels like a complete different monster now. And the shifts...wow. smooth as butter. Even my wife commented on how much better it runs. If you are thinking about getting a tune or ordering from GooseTuned, just do it. You won't regret it. Winfield is a wizard at tuning. My mind is blown.

Thank you so much Winfield. I am 100% blown away by the tunes.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally got around to ordering my Access Port and custom tune from GooseTune. BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! My truck feels like a complete different monster now. And the shifts...wow. smooth as butter. Even my wife commented on how much better it runs. If you are thinking about getting a tune or ordering from GooseTuned, just do it. You won't regret it. Winfield is a wizard at tuning. My mind is blown.

Thank you so much Winfield. I am 100% blown away by the tunes.
Thank you!!!! I’m so happy you’re enjoying it!!

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of the recent big turbo builds that you tune are using the AMS downpipes. Any advantage from a power perspective of using the AMS downpipes over the SPD catted downpipes (the ones made from 304 with the turbo adaptors built on)? I notice that the AMS downpipes still use turbo adapters while SPD built the turbo adapters onto the downpipes.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No power increase. I just haven't seen any codes pop up on the AMS pipes. SPD work great as well, but there have been occasional codes. That's not something I can fix, so I recommend the AMS downpipes.