GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a week or so into the process and thought I'd drop my experience so far:

I'll say this--For all of you who have limited tuning understanding, this couldn't be a better experience.

I've installed eco tunes on super duties before but was a bit intimidated and worried about my Raptor. Working with Winfield is like a having a concierge for your truck. Dumb questions, redundant topics...he happily works through all of it. You install the tune, data log, email it to him and then install his improved maps...rinse and repeat. Much, much simpler than it sounds. Turn around is fast and commication is excellent.

Most importantly, you will not believe what your truck is capable of, even with a Stage 1. Turbo lag is gone and this thing now pulls like a tuned 6.7--the turbo is unreal. It's absolutely incredible when combined with our suspension.

Do it. You won't regret it. This is what forced induction is supposed to FEEL like.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the kind words!!!

I’m happy that you’re enjoying it this far!

THANK YOU!

quickxotics

Reaction score
Just wanted to say huge shoutout to Goose Tuned. I recently bought my blue gen 2 from NC and drove it back to Texas. Spoke to Winfield briefly through his website chat and he answered my questions quickly, bought the Accessport right after. My biggest complaint was the transmission downshifting harshly even in normal mode, so anything on top of that would just be gravy. The goose TCM tune is 100000000% worth the addon if you are on the fence. My truck drives so insanely smooth even my fiancée noticed the difference. We haven't finished the back and forth tuning sessions yet but I am so glad people like Winfield exist, he is a saint and do not sleep on this if you have been on the fence!
-Cole

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say huge shoutout to Goose Tuned. I recently bought my blue gen 2 from NC and drove it back to Texas. Spoke to Winfield briefly through his website chat and he answered my questions quickly, bought the Accessport right after. My biggest complaint was the transmission downshifting harshly even in normal mode, so anything on top of that would just be gravy. The goose TCM tune is 100000000% worth the addon if you are on the fence. My truck drives so insanely smooth even my fiancée noticed the difference. We haven't finished the back and forth tuning sessions yet but I am so glad people like Winfield exist, he is a saint and do not sleep on this if you have been on the fence!
-Cole
Thank you, Cole!

Very happy to help man!! Can’t wait until we finish!

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been working with @GooseTuned for the last week and wow, what a difference. I had pretty high expectations and he far surpassed those. He woke my truck up far beyond what I thought was even possible with just a tune. I originally didn't get the TCM tune and just ran the Cobb OTS OEM+ TCM tune. The OTS TCM tune is a big improvement over stock but after seeing the magic he worked on my ECU tune I figured I'd get his TCM tune too. Loaded it up earlier today and went for a ride. It is a huge improvement even over the Cobb tune. If you're debating the TCM tune too, just get it, you'll be glad that you did.

Winfield is awesome to work with as well. I'm about as computer illiterate as they come. In fact, I don't even own a computer. I borrowed my daughter's computer to load and upload all of the tunes and data logs to/from the Access Port. Winfield made everything as easy as could be. His instructions are great and if I had an issue he was super quick to respond. Now I'm gathering parts for a stage 2 tune and can't wait to see what kind of magic Winfield can work on it.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Been working with @GooseTuned for the last week and wow, what a difference. I had pretty high expectations and he far surpassed those. He woke my truck up far beyond what I thought was even possible with just a tune. I originally didn't get the TCM tune and just ran the Cobb OTS OEM+ TCM tune. The OTS TCM tune is a big improvement over stock but after seeing the magic he worked on my ECU tune I figured I'd get his TCM tune too. Loaded it up earlier today and went for a ride. It is a huge improvement even over the Cobb tune. If you're debating the TCM tune too, just get it, you'll be glad that you did.

Winfield is awesome to work with as well. I'm about as computer illiterate as they come. In fact, I don't even own a computer. I borrowed my daughter's computer to load and upload all of the tunes and data logs to/from the Access Port. Winfield made everything as easy as could be. His instructions are great and if I had an issue he was super quick to respond. Now I'm gathering parts for a stage 2 tune and can't wait to see what kind of magic Winfield can work on it.

Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate it!

And thanks for your honesty. It helps people who may have reservations about the process feel a lot more comfortable!!

openspaces

Reaction score
This is not good reading material. Had my gen2 for a little under 6 months and still get annoyed by the transmission. Truck has good power in sport mode but shifts like a confused squirrel.

And yes, I’ll pile on with the support/response time. Ive asked numerous questions and have had unbelievable support without spending a dime so far. It’s a very surreal experience to have this level of support these days. I give myself 2 more months max before I place an order.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is not good reading material. Had my gen2 for a little under 6 months and still get annoyed by the transmission. Truck has good power in sport mode but shifts like a confused squirrel.

And yes, I’ll pile on with the support/response time. Ive asked numerous questions and have had unbelievable support without spending a dime so far. It’s a very surreal experience to have this level of support these days. I give myself 2 more months max before I place an order.
Thank you!!!!

I’ll be here to help where I can!

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
My AP is scheduled for delivery today. I have a question regarding spark plugs. About 5000 miles ago I changed my plugs to Denso #5339 ITV20. Will these be suitable for the stage-1 tune?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My AP is scheduled for delivery today. I have a question regarding spark plugs. About 5000 miles ago I changed my plugs to Denso #5339 ITV20. Will these be suitable for the stage-1 tune?

I'm not sure, as I have never used those plugs before. I recommend the ford plugs that I sell