GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Morgan

Reaction score
Thanks gents. I guess I've been driving around in Sport Mode so much AND with the crazy hot temps, I was flummoxed yesterday morning when the truck shut-off. Was just at the dealer for a tire change and panicked thinking that they had flashed the PCM.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am picking my truck up from getting the Cam Phasers replaced (2019 w/ 53K miles). My gut told me to hold off on the Goosetune until after the replacement, which i was ready to pull the trigger then the rattle appeared. What time frame would you recommend before I purchase the tune and install?

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you swap back to the stock tune if you need to do engine or transmission warranty work?

20Ecoboost17

Reaction score
Just got mine installed and all I can say is WOW!! I've had different programmers and tunes from other companies and can say even after multiple revisions on their tunes, they don't even compare to just the first tune from Winfield with no revisions yet. I'm running his 93 20230829_123906.jpgstage 2 with TCM and can't wait to get some data logs done once the weather permits.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine installed and all I can say is WOW!! I've had different programmers and tunes from other companies and can say even after multiple revisions on their tunes, they don't even compare to just the first tune from Winfield with no revisions yet. I'm running his 93 View attachment 421905stage 2 with TCM and can't wait to get some data logs done once the weather permits.
HIs ECM and TCM are stupid awesome lol-----my truck is in another world lol!!!