GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned just wanted to give a shout out for helping me through the tuning process, very quick to respond and informative, you’ve helped me make my Raptor feel alive and spirited, my advice to others is don’t let the price fool you and consider the value in the service!

Regards,
Mike

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned just wanted to give a shout out for helping me through the tuning process, very quick to respond and informative, you’ve helped me make my Raptor feel alive and spirited, my advice to others is don’t let the price fool you and consider the value in the service!

Regards,
Mike

Thank you very much, Mike!! I appreciate the kind words man, I'm happy to help!!

impinth06

Reaction score
Just complete the tuning process with @GooseTuned ! Thank you for walking me through the process and for the quick response. I upgraded from the COBB 91 Stage 2 and I can indeed tell the difference is worth the small upgrade cost. Not only does the truck feels lighter and pull harder, but also shifts and holds onto the right gear thanks to his TCM tune.

Should have done this earlier!
Li

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just complete the tuning process with @GooseTuned ! Thank you for walking me through the process and for the quick response. I upgraded from the COBB 91 Stage 2 and I can indeed tell the difference is worth the small upgrade cost. Not only does the truck feels lighter and pull harder, but also shifts and holds onto the right gear thanks to his TCM tune.

Should have done this earlier!
Li
Thank you very much man!! It was a pleasure working with you!!!

Have fun!

Reaction score
Your tuning has been phenomenal for 20k miles…. But we moving on from raptor. New owner doesn’t want it, just completed reflash to stock….. can another person use the accessory with your tunes or will they need to go thru the whole process with you?

Thanks

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your tuning has been phenomenal for 20k miles…. But we moving on from raptor. New owner doesn’t want it, just completed reflash to stock….. can another person use the accessory with your tunes or will they need to go thru the whole process with you?

Thanks

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the 20,000 miles of extra power and support!! Of course I'm still here should you need any further support.

Yep. To put the truck back to OEM/Stock, you need to select ‘Uninstall’ from the main menu on the Accessport at the very bottom. That’ll put the OEM tune on the Accessport and restore to 100% Stock tune To verify the tune is off go to Help > About Accessport: then look to see that both ECU and TCM say “not installed” You’ll also get “install” at the main menu.

Once that is done then the new owner can come back to me for his custom tune.

Is was great working with you, Ethan! I hope the replacement vehicle is just as fun!

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang! I’m just a lazy I suppose. I have 70k on my original plugs and the truck runs perfectly. I haven’t even looked at them, so I must have a unicorn? I’ll likely run these plugs until I get a misfire or I decide to install the new manifolds, turbos, & downpipes.
I just changed the plugs on my ‘18 and it was one of the easiest plug changes I’ve ever done.