GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned Hope this isn't a dumb question, but I'm going to order the Stage 2 setup with TCM tune. Will a base Stage 1 tune be included as well, or just the Stage 2 Maps?

I'm stock, but have a CVF intercooler sitting in my garage. I want to get it installed along with spark plugs and 170 Thermostat. Can't make an appt to get them all installed because right now the truck is at the dealer waiting on a bcm under warranty. Once I finally get it back, I'm sure I'll have to wait a few more weeks until a shop can get me in and install the parts. While I'm waiting it'd be cool if I could start with stage 1.

Basically I just don't know how much longer I can wait, I want to experience a goose tune whether its stage 1 or 2!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
@GooseTuned Hope this isn't a dumb question, but I'm going to order the Stage 2 setup with TCM tune. Will a base Stage 1 tune be included as well, or just the Stage 2 Maps?

I'm stock, but have a CVF intercooler sitting in my garage. I want to get it installed along with spark plugs and 170 Thermostat. Can't make an appt to get them all installed because right now the truck is at the dealer waiting on a bcm under warranty. Once I finally get it back, I'm sure I'll have to wait a few more weeks until a shop can get me in and install the parts. While I'm waiting it'd be cool if I could start with stage 1.

Basically I just don't know how much longer I can wait, I want to experience a goose tune whether its stage 1 or 2!
When you order just Stage 2, you will get access (no pun intended) to the Stage 1 Cobb off-the-shelf tune as well as your starter Stage 2 tune w/ Winfield. You can also order Stage 1+2 using the 'additional map' option when you purchase through Win.

Honestly, I would wait for your truck to be sorted before installing the tune. I'm sure the Cobb off the shelf tunes are fine but they won't compare to your custom tunes after revision. Installing the CVF IC isn't the worst job as its actually quite accessible and there's lots of youtube videos to follow for instructions. The worst part is lifting it into place as it's decently chunky while you're trying to connect hoses. Bring an friend and a beer and it'll only take an hour or two.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

When you order just Stage 2, you will get access (no pun intended) to the Stage 1 Cobb off-the-shelf tune as well as your starter Stage 2 tune w/ Winfield. You can also order Stage 1+2 using the 'additional map' option when you purchase through Win.

Honestly, I would wait for your truck to be sorted before installing the tune. I'm sure the Cobb off the shelf tunes are fine but they won't compare to your custom tunes after revision. Installing the CVF IC isn't the worst job as its actually quite accessible and there's lots of youtube videos to follow for instructions. The worst part is lifting it into place as it's decently chunky while you're trying to connect hoses. Bring an friend and a beer and it'll only take an hour or two.

Yep, this is exactly right! Thank you @Braaaaptor

In your case if you'd like I can make you a Temporary stage 1 map that you can run in the meantime. I don't want people to miss out on the sale since we don't have them very often

alphax

Reaction score
Quick question fellas…

What’s the best/safest way to return a E50 tune back to a 91ACN tune or stock? Do you drive it down to a couple miles left, then fill it up at a gas station, the flash it with desired tune before starting the truck?

I’ve been on Goosetune E50 for about 8 months now, about 6,000 miles. I’ve read/heard people suggesting to go back to stock/premium gas every once in awhile to clean out the injectors and other engine components. Suggestions/Advice?