GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFG

Reaction score
Anytime man!!
I give a big shout out to the GooseTunes! I received my tuner and tunes yesterday and of course installed them last night. Damn! what a world of difference in the transmission shifting and power. I am going to change the spark plugs this weekend, Finnish running the non ethanol fuel out, fill up with good 93 and start my data logging. If it is this good out of the box, I can't wait to have the tune modified for my truck. Thanks Winfield!

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gooses 93 after he has it all dialed in is a lot more linear and pulls harder. If you have the ability to do a E50 mix your mind will be blown. Not many V6’s on 35’s with traction problems on the highway #firstworldproblems.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completely agree. I run e50 during the summer months and the truck is so much better. Just gotta get moved and settled so I can just buy the HPFP and not deal with mixing anymore. Anyone here run e85 in the winter months too?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I give a big shout out to the GooseTunes! I received my tuner and tunes yesterday and of course installed them last night. Damn! what a world of difference in the transmission shifting and power. I am going to change the spark plugs this weekend, Finnish running the non ethanol fuel out, fill up with good 93 and start my data logging. If it is this good out of the box, I can't wait to have the tune modified for my truck. Thanks Winfield!
Thank you man!! Glad you’re liking it!!

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I’m still running the original plugs in my 2018 with 60k+ miles total with 58k+ tuned miles. If you run good fuels there is no reason to change them out until there is a tangible reason. That said, there are a plethora of people who swap them every few thousand miles because…, well I don’t know why. Throwbacks to the ****** plugs and leaded fuels in the previous century maybe?

charlieh313

Reaction score
I’ve been on a good tuned stage 1 forever with a Cobb tcm and it’s been great. Have been sitting on a Cobb FMIC for a year just haven’t had time to install it. Finally got it installed and put the goose stage 2 map and man what a difference. Makes me excited to drive the truck again. Now itching to go e85!