GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What are stage 1 tune guys seeing for 0-60 times?

Usually ~4.7-4.9sec

It’s noticeable for sure but I only drove a couple miles around the neighborhood to get to a safe place to make the full throttle data log pulls so it’s hard to say right now much different it will be. The throttle feels much crisper and the shifts are more solid. I want to put some miles on it before I post much of a review just so it’s fair. Going to make a run to my property to hunt tomorrow so I’ll have a better report tomorrow evening.

Perfect man, thanks a ton for the initial thoughts!!! Can't wait to see what you think after some miles!

DeerHunter44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to drive with my new 91 GooseTune so here’s my initial thoughts.

Overall the truck is SUPER smooth. It’s hard to explain but it seems like a different vehicle.

Power is amazing. It accelerates effortlessly when merging into traffic or getting up to highway speeds. The truck feels like it weighs half as much if that makes sense. Throttle feel is great. Now with only slight input into the throttle I get immediate response and this makes driving, to me, much more satisfying. The trans tune (OEM+) is great. This is how it should have been from the factory. I haven’t messed with Sport mode with the tune installed so I can’t say anything there. It shifts appropriately and I’m always in the right gear now. Won’t go straight to 10th like stock and is much quicker to downshift when needed.

Overall I’m really impressed. I’ll post again after a longer use period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got to drive with my new 91 GooseTune so here’s my initial thoughts.

Overall the truck is SUPER smooth. It’s hard to explain but it seems like a different vehicle.

Power is amazing. It accelerates effortlessly when merging into traffic or getting up to highway speeds. The truck feels like it weighs half as much if that makes sense. Throttle feel is great. Now with only slight input into the throttle I get immediate response and this makes driving, to me, much more satisfying. The trans tune (OEM+) is great. This is how it should have been from the factory. I haven’t messed with Sport mode with the tune installed so I can’t say anything there. It shifts appropriately and I’m always in the right gear now. Won’t go straight to 10th like stock and is much quicker to downshift when needed.

Overall I’m really impressed. I’ll post again after a longer use period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update, we really appreciate it! Please continue to update us as to how you like it over time!!

codeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any tunes available that you don't need to remove before taking it into the shop? Not a huge deal, but still a bit annoying to have to flash back to stock all the time!

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Are there any tunes available that you don't need to remove before taking it into the shop? Not a huge deal, but still a bit annoying to have to flash back to stock all the time!

Always uninstall the COBB accessport before going to the dealer. You don’t want them plugging into the OBD port with your tune on there. They have never noticed I ever had it installed and I have been in several times now. Only painful part is the 20 min install when you go to put it back on.