GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddie G

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This customer decided he wanted to take his 100% completely stock 2018 Ford Raptor to the next level power wise and purchased a Cobb Tuning Accessport. Naturally the next step was a pro tune so he got in contact and got his truck on the dyno!

STOCK 93oct baseline pull was 312whp. When we finished dialing the truck in, it made 411whp!! His truck gained a MASSIVE +99whp and +141wtq. Not much else can be said. With the COBB Accessport being a great tuning product + great tuning = amazing results!

Next week he'll be back with a Front Mount Intercooler and we can make more power up top! Charge temps were thru the ROOF!!!

COBB Tuning
GooseTuned

View attachment 123798

View attachment 123799
Thank you for the tune. VERY HAPPY. Can’t wait for the retune next week when I install the supporting mods.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the tune. VERY HAPPY. Can’t wait for the retune next week when I install the supporting mods.

That’s good to hear, I’m happy too!! Couldn’t figure out how to tag here.

You’ll see a big big difference with the Front Mount Intercooler.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Goose! I’m going to be ordering a tune from you soon. Does your tune come loaded on the AP already when we purchase it from you or is it something we would have to record our stock tune and send to you to change and then upload to the access port?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Goose! I’m going to be ordering a tune from you soon. Does your tune come loaded on the AP already when we purchase it from you or is it something we would have to record our stock tune and send to you to change and then upload to the access port?

If you purchase an Accessport from me it’ll come preloaded with a starting (base) file.

Once you receive the Accessport and load the map on your truck we will continue dialing it in!

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you purchase an Accessport from me it’ll come preloaded with a starting (base) file.

Once you receive the Accessport and load the map on your truck we will continue dialing it in!

Just wonder to get one, but questionis i use mpt currently, but whenever i use nauge to flash back to stock, i and the dealer can not connect the pcm, so i have to wait until it is solved or i can just go ahead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wonder to get one, but questionis i use mpt currently, but whenever i use nauge to flash back to stock, i and the dealer can not connect the pcm, so i have to wait until it is solved or i can just go ahead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can purchase one. Just get with MPT and tell them exactly what you mention here about the dealer not being able to connect. They will tell you what exactly to do.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@wgr73 that is impressive tune for your client at 99whp and 140wlb-ft gains. That shows a 69% and 63% efficiency from crank to wheel. Thats a crap ton of parasitic loss.
Does that mean at the crank your tune is 595hp/738lb-ft's ???

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks man, this specific truck did great!!

I don’t like estimating crank numbers. It’s not something I can measure.