GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my "Goose Tune" and access port last week. It will be here any day. I'm having a few performance upgrades installed next week, so I will wait to install the access port and tune after the work is complete. What I can say thus far, is Goose (wgr73) is more than awesome. He answers all of my "stupid" questions and does so quickly. On top of that, which I think is worth mentioning, I called COBB to inquire about their CAI, Inter-cooler, and down pipes, and within our casual conversation, I mentioned that I purchased the access port and a tune from Goose. COBB replied "oh yeah, we know him, I met him once, stand-up guy that knows his stuff, top notch tuner, you wont be disappointed". That was awesome to hear, and a testament to Goose. Sorry for the long post, but I am super excited.

I will update when everything is installed. SPD turbo adapters, and downpipes (stock muffler & exhaust) SVC intercooler with BOV, S&B CAI (dry), and of course... The Goose Tune!!