GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnoob2

Reaction score
also, any thoughts on doing transmission tuning in the future when it becomes available through cobb? and again if there will be additional charges on your end ?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
apologies in advance for the onslaught of questions

Goose,
while I got you here, if I plan on doing dp's and intercooler upgrade when they are out. If i purchase your map now, will you provide us initial customers with a free upgraded stage 2/3 map? Or will we have to pay again?

No worries man.

I plan on upgrading the maps at a reduced cost, quite free. It will be at a VERY steep discount!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
also, any thoughts on doing transmission tuning in the future when it becomes available through cobb? and again if there will be additional charges on your end ?

I will absolutely be offering transmission tuning. It will also come at a discount to those who have purchased ecu tuning from me.

Alligator

Reaction score
I hope to have 93oct data by the end of the week. It's difficult because I can't get it anywhere within 400mi

I also need 93 tune, 93 abundant here. So I'm interested in 91 and 93 I plan on Cobb CAI and FMIC for sure maybe down pipes also.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will absolutely be offering transmission tuning. It will also come at a discount to those who have purchased ecu tuning from me.

That is some good info to know--When you tune, what altitude are you at?
Me being at sea level and only 90 octane gas, Im sure your 91 tune should be ok.....

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is some good info to know--When you tune, what altitude are you at?
Me being at sea level and only 90 octane gas, Im sure your 91 tune should be ok.....

I’m at 3900’

It will be ok. There are barometric compensations built in to the map.

If you’re running 90oct I’d get a custom tune. Or run cobbs 87oct map using 90oct until you’re able to tune

barry45

Reaction score
First time poster here so easy on me! I've looked at different tuning options and just could never pull the trigger till I saw Cobb was coming to the Raptor. I purchased my AP and custom E30 tune from Goose and all I can say is Wow! Truck pulls hard through the whole range very smooth and doesn't want to stop. Thanks Goose for the awesome tune and I cant wait till we can add some more corn to it. I'm looking forward to E50 And hopefully E85 sometime in the future.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First time poster here so easy on me! I've looked at different tuning options and just could never pull the trigger till I saw Cobb was coming to the Raptor. I purchased my AP and custom E30 tune from Goose and all I can say is Wow! Truck pulls hard through the whole range very smooth and doesn't want to stop. Thanks Goose for the awesome tune and I cant wait till we can add some more corn to it. I'm looking forward to E50 And hopefully E85 sometime in the future.

Heck yeah man, thanks a ton for the kind words. I’m glad you’re enjoying it!!