GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hdaniel85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a little over a month into my tune and 2nd tank of gas (covid has me locked down!) still running strong. My ECU/TCM was tuned by Goosetuned and loving it. I get my AWE-2FG tomorrow, can't wait!

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re on the fence about getting a tune/what tune to get, go with Goosetuned and don’t look back. Truck feels completely different! It’s amazing what @wgr73 did for my stock 2018. His customer service is top notch as well. Makes me wish I had another vehicle that needed a tune

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you’re on the fence about getting a tune/what tune to get, go with Goosetuned and don’t look back. Truck feels completely different! It’s amazing what @wgr73 did for my stock 2018. His customer service is top notch as well. Makes me wish I had another vehicle that needed a tune

Thanks a ton man!! Thank you for getting logs to me quickly too, that helps me out a lot!

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wrapped up my stage 2 goose tune on 91ACN. Very impressed with how the truck drives but even more so with how great the customer service was. From start to finish everything was absolutely top notch. I took a little 0-60 video yesterday. Was a warm 75 degree summer night so I’m sure the truck will really pull hard when it cools down.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wrapped up my stage 2 goose tune on 91ACN. Very impressed with how the truck drives but even more so with how great the customer service was. From start to finish everything was absolutely top notch. I took a little 0-60 video yesterday. Was a warm 75 degree summer night so I’m sure the truck will really pull hard when it cools down.

Now all you need is an e50 map and you are good to go. E50 vs 91 stage 2 with Goose "bumps" is a night and day difference. Whenever I have to switch back to the 91 stage 2 map it is so disappointing.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished up my logging and revisions with WRG, love the Goosetune! Chose 93 octance tune and his TCM tune, not only is power way up but driveability is perfect, loving it so far!

Also bought a second map for towing, also worked beautifully, way better towing on the tune vs stock and WRG was able to get me the tow tune with just a couple hours notice! Great customer service.

Intrigued by the ethanol blend ideas and feedback that it is even better than reg 91/3...had been concerned about the idea of having to blend, what if I cant find E85 while traveling or they run out locally, etc...the idea of an E20 tune is super intriguing if you dont need to actually worry about the blend so much or having to put the reg 91/3 tune back in, etc. Thinking harder about this...WRG, any commentary on how much Eblend can still be in the tank and having to switch tunes or vice versa, leaving the Eblend tune in place and running straight 91/3, etc?

Longer story for another day/thread but also a freak instrument cluster failure during logging and WRG got right with me on the phone, walked me through some things to check and what to do. Thanks again WRG!!

PS for anyone in Charlotte area, I would love to get WRG over this way and get the tune revised/tweaked up to max gains on a dyno...lets start a pep rally to make his next vacation destination near Charlotte lol :)

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished up my logging and revisions with WRG, love the Goosetune! Chose 93 octance tune and his TCM tune, not only is power way up but driveability is perfect, loving it so far!

Also bought a second map for towing, also worked beautifully, way better towing on the tune vs stock and WRG was able to get me the tow tune with just a couple hours notice! Great customer service.

Intrigued by the ethanol blend ideas and feedback that it is even better than reg 91/3...had been concerned about the idea of having to blend, what if I cant find E85 while traveling or they run out locally, etc...the idea of an E20 tune is super intriguing if you dont need to actually worry about the blend so much or having to put the reg 91/3 tune back in, etc. Thinking harder about this...WRG, any commentary on how much Eblend can still be in the tank and having to switch tunes or vice versa, leaving the Eblend tune in place and running straight 91/3, etc?

Longer story for another day/thread but also a freak instrument cluster failure during logging and WRG got right with me on the phone, walked me through some things to check and what to do. Thanks again WRG!!

PS for anyone in Charlotte area, I would love to get WRG over this way and get the tune revised/tweaked up to max gains on a dyno...lets start a pep rally to make his next vacation destination near Charlotte lol :)
Good to here! I just got my second revision from him last night. Need to pull some logs today and send them back over.
[emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk