FAQ Cliff Notes to the Ford Raptor User Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ace75

Reaction score
mr green, your post is exactly the answer I was looking for. Good looking out.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what are you referring to as the sync button on the steerin wheel? I'm trying to do the one for disabling the sync voice from announcing the sirius radio stations, but if i press the voice activation button twice while she's announcing a radio station name, it just brings up the voice command prompt.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Is there any way to disable the annoying turn signal sound, that drives me nuts.

That's great until you leave your blinker on by mistake and someone pulls out in front of you because they think you're making a turn.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good helpful cheat sheet for those of us who skipped straight to the offroad quick tips and never looked back haha

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Complete instructions on how to send a map from map quest to your nav system.

Its three quick steps in map quest.

Its send to car, then send to sync, then put your phone number in and send. Pictures below.

When you get in your car

When you get in your car, then go to services, you have the i , the house, and the gears in the middle/bottom of the screen.

Hit the i , then go to services, then click connect.

At that point the nice lady says you have a map.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
14) For dropped phone calls, if you want to call back; press the steering wheel phone button once, then press the steering wheel "OK" button three times in a row.

This will redial your last call.

Yukon Joe