Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOVE the stance of the truck!!!

Ride and handling wise truck is as good or better than on the bottom but it is not a huge difference, at least not on the road. Haven't had a chance to play off road yet but if nothing else I'll like the extra ground clearance.

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had fun hanging out and meeting cool new people looking forward to getting together again

And getting yelled at by some old man?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Yea, post something if you end up scheduling s perch party. Couldn't make it up last weekend (son in football so that's all we do in the fall) but would still like to meet up with you all.

I've all ready got my Rap on Mid perch but would be happy to bring my spring compressors up. I even got both styles so we can experiment to see whether it quicker to do it on the truck or take the shocks off.

Dude if you are offering spring compressors, then you'll be the hero of the day!

I think we're on for a perch party for sure. In fact, I'll probably start a new thread soon. If Big Blue can really get his Vette shop's lifts, we'll be golden, otherwise we can do it at my house (about 15 min north of his shop) and knock them out. I have enough tools to complete this. Heck, I did the lift of my old Ram with what I have.

DSCN1518.jpg

Stay tuned and watch for a new thread. :sunot: