Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting excited guys. Can't wait to meet you all, compare tire sizes, and hopefully meet the lady in Greg's profile pic!

I just ordered my Outlaw hood mounts and HIDX 4" lights, but doubt they'll get here this week.

Until Saturday!

Todd

Hey Todd,

Looking at your avatar....Is that pic from inside BlackDog Racing's Shop???

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your bigger pic on the New members section and its a Ford Dealership bay.

Last edited:

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ok - so I'm missing this meet by a couple days. Looks like I'll be down there Saturday, 9/22 with some time to meet up for dinner or drinks if anyone is free that night. I'm staying out by O'hare (Roseville?).

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok - so I'm missing this meet by a couple days. Looks like I'll be down there Saturday, 9/22 with some time to meet up for dinner or drinks if anyone is free that night. I'm staying out by O'hare (Roseville?).

I'd love to meetup, but I'll be down in Indy at the Badlands Offroad park for 2 nights of camping and wheeling. Any and all are welcome.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Can't wait to meet you guys. Maybe someone can refer me to a place to get my mid perch done:happy160:

I'm right with you. I want me some mid-perch. I'll also take some fried Lake Perch.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow, If theirs any changes let me know... otherwise I'll be their alil before 10:30. Just too make sure I find the rite place. lol

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn!! read this thread too late!! I am in Northwest Indiana and wanted to do a meet up at some point guess I am just a lil slow haha… welp looks like another good wakeboard day I'll do a meet soon if anyone is down:Caffeine:

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for a great day everyone! Thanks to stevenstommyboy1 for picking up lunch too! Pics will be up soon, and we're planning a Mid Perch party at my house soon.

And thanks to Tim at the RaptorZ forum, he talked me into buying HID upgrades, along with Big Blue.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

Thanks guys! It was a great time.

Todd

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it was a good time meeting up with you guys. I hope theirs more pictures then just the one. I can barely see mine all the way back their lol. The sea of BLUE!!:gathering:

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, it was great to meet you all and see all the blue Raptors in one location. We had one sweet black supercrew there also. I have a lot of pics and when I figure out how to post. I will get some on here. Some of ther mods you all have to your trucks are awesome. Top perch and 37s, King suspension upgrade that looked awesome. Makes me jealous. I need to get moving. By the way, what did the guy in the older white ford have to say on the street. I saw him get out of the truck. I will post pics soon. Thanks fellas. Mid perch here I come.