Check engine light, misfire.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they had mine for a week now based on my code above. Supposedly something to do with a valve or something, and this part that used to be one part is now two parts and they first only sent one part, then when they ordered the second part it was the wrong version of the second part(second part has be revised 5 different times)...got the second part in a second time and its still the wrong one, so they are trying a 3rd time. I swear to baby jesus, i've never been around a more incompetent business as my dealership in all my years on this earth. I had mentioned after the second wrong order, maybe the parts person should order all 5 versions, find the one that works, and then return the 4 ones that don't fit....the customer service guy and the manager looked at me like i was speaking spanish. Whats bad is the rental was a red ford escape, i finally ******* enough for a least an F150 courtesy vehicle since i need a truck and not a tiny POS escape. So now i'm driving a bright blue ford 150....why can't i ever get a white, black, or gray vehicle. I hate loud ass colors...either way, i just want my truck back! Rant Over.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also having this on my 18 with 9k miles. Misfired cylinder 6 which eventually caused cylinders 4&5 to go out also. 6 was filling up with gas and spitting out the tailpipe, replaced injector fixed the misfires but now it's running really rich and stalling at idle.

Like above I think my fuel hose or rail is clogged. Tech says the rail is pushing 1600psi when it should be at 400psi, throwing off the o2 sensors and making them go down rabbit holes. I have to wait for Ford Call Center and tech bulletins to decide on next steps.

Glad I didn't tune this damn thing.