Cheap spare tire rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I just stumbled upon this spare tire rack... not being a truck owner very long i am now in the "i need a spare tire" mode now and running 35" tires on methods i dont want to shove it underneath but at the same time i dont have $1000+ to spend on a tire rack... i found this made by the same company as my front bumper (NFab) seems like good quality to me and i was curious to see who has this rack and or who has ideas on whether or not this is worth the money?

N Fab Spare Tire Rack Carrier LOWEST PRICE on N Fab Spare Tire Racks Carrier

i would love to get TMX's new rack they're coming out with but even at $800 i just can't justify that kind of money when i dont go on raptor runs all the time... this is more for the weekend warrior/i need to carry a spare but done have room underneath anymore kind of resolution.

any ideas, compliments, suggestions hell post anything to do with this! lol

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Effective, simple, and I like that its up towards the front so you have direct access when you need to open up your tailgate and load something up. Seems slightly pricey for what it is though. Without the tools to make it though I'd say its worth it.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
For $216 I think it's worth it since for me to get someone to fab it up, cost of materials, strap and hardware it'd be close plus with this ill strap it and run a bike lock cable with a lock for security... I do wish I could afford the big boy racks but even those aren't meant for DDs

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya, not too steep that you have to justify it. Looks like it sits low enough to get a tonneau cover over it too.

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yep i may just have to get it and write a review since it looks like no one has tried it yet lol but i am a little worried about security wise cause what good is a spare that you only throw on when your going off road...

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
does anyone know if ADD sells this single tire rack? i can only find the huge racks on their site and contacted them but no response yet... this one seems to be tied in for the rear shocks to go through the bed which i dont need but i like the single tire rack idea and look

Attachments

• ford-raptor-bed-tire-rack.jpg
    ford-raptor-bed-tire-rack.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 271

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if ADD sells this single tire rack? i can only find the huge racks on their site and contacted them but no response yet... this one seems to be tied in for the rear shocks to go through the bed which i dont need but i like the single tire rack idea and look

They do... it's custom. I was talking to them about that very thing a few days ago. Just call them...

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
did they give you any kind of price range? at the prices ive seen im thinking of just making my own...

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FabTech also has a universal spare tire carrier. It's also adjustable for 31"- 35" tires. Here's pics of mine, still contemplating drilling into the bed or continue to save for a bed cage. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359953666.278236.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359953690.222788.jpg