Cerberos's silver Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck is the ****.... I am also from Portland, Tigard to be exact and would love to get together to look at your rig in person. I really like that radar install? Do you own a shop in town? I'm looking for a experienced shop for mine. Keep up the great work and lets hit some local trails soon....

GO Ducks...just in case your a Beavers fan.

Send me an IM and I'll get you connected with a shop that has done several Raptors with complete RPG suspensions and numerous other tweaks. I don't own the shop but they have worked on a number of vehicles for me.

My business partners are all Ducks and I'm the lone Husky. Football season has been challenging in recent years...

Last edited:

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about Small/smaller city one of my good friends I had lunch with yesterday at five guys to talk about some work showed me a picture of "your" Truck......I started laughing and said I should have known......Tim. He said you had just stopped in and showed him your Retrofit Ls lights and how you said they were your new favorite mod.... Glad to know that you are using the same shop. I give him a ton of shit on high prices but they do amazing work! Lets connect someday would love to meet ya and beat up our rigs and talk Raptor. I should be at the shop in a month or 2 for some work ill send you a PM. Take care

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky.....that's way worse then a Beaver. :guile-1: jk I have a lot of friends that played there.... During the glory days.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about Small/smaller city one of my good friends I had lunch with yesterday at five guys to talk about some work showed me a picture of "your" Truck......I started laughing and said I should have known......Tim. He said you had just stopped in and showed him your Retrofit Ls lights and how you said they were your new favorite mod.... Glad to know that you are using the same shop. I give him a ton of shit on high prices but they do amazing work! Lets connect someday would love to meet ya and beat up our rigs and talk Raptor. I should be at the shop in a month or 2 for some work ill send you a PM. Take care

Portland is a very small market, particularly when it comes to the automotive aftermarket. Which is odd when you consider how strong the high-end/exotic car scene is.

Tim does do good work and your Raptor will be in good hands. Since my office is not far from his shop, I can swing by and catch up with you just about whenever you want.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one for the collective think tank (FRF)...

First of all, some background. I've had a intermittent rattle in my front end since the day I bought the truck in June of 2011. Sounded very similar to an exhaust pipe contacting a heat shield. I can't tell you how many times its been up in the air with numerous people trying to find the source.

Also, keep in mind that my front suspension has had a fair amount of tear down and reinstall with RPG's UCA, tie-rods and Fox 3.0's. So you would think anything obvious would have been identified a long time ago.

Well, here it is two years later and look what dropped out of the engine bay while working on the truck yesterday. They don't match anything I've ever owned nor do they belong to the shop that occasionally helps me with my truck. Could these have been the source of my annoying rattle? Better yet, where the **** were they hiding all this time!?

Snap-onChannelLocks06-21-13_zps183a63a7.jpg