Care package to the guys of Ford Performance(CLOSED for donation)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have my PayPal setup sometime soon in the next few days and I'll add a start time to take donations and an end time(prolly 1 week) and give updates every day or so on what we've raised. Now do people think a single gift card to one place they can use and pass around? Or split up one for each 8 people to the same place? Or just visa cards to go wherever etc. What do you all think? I'm thinking either getting a place here local they have there, or just visa cards to get whatever

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys my PayPal is setup! I say I'll fire up donations now through next Friday October 8th around noon eastern time. That will give me time to get gift cards ready etc. I think gift cards to olive Garden will work as I have one local and it'll make it easy to do fast! Decent quality food and I think they will appreciate it just the same. I'll include a note/card in the box signed Ford raptor forum members etc. My PayPal is [email protected]
Just look for the code orange raptor picture on the profile to make sure you got it correct. I'll post up daily amounts or so to let everyone know what we raised and I'll split the cards hopefully 8 ways to make it easy to disperse out for the supervisor. Starting now I'll keep track and submit pics when it's ready to go! Thanks guys!

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy sh** you guys I've only received 4 donations already and you guys are top notch amazing for participating in this! Now I really hope nothing gets said about this whole thing cause Mr Olsen just blew it out of the water when I rechecked my email confirmation. I was gonna send a big card in the box with everyone's name that contributed but I think for safety of vendors and such I may just put something like " thank you for your constant patience, politeness, and willingness to check all of our gen 3 raptor orders multiple times over the last few months. Enjoy lunch/dinner on us from Ford Raptor Forums" I don't even want to say what we raised currently cause I'm still shocked already. You guys are one amazing group of raptor enthusiasts I've ever met(on a computer that is). You all deserve beers and praise from the raptor gods! Thank you all so far.