Carbon fiber shifter and cup holder surround

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly what im planning to do on mine once it arrives!!! Question if i want to wrap the whole dash trim how hard would it be to take it off?? and put it back? thanks!

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was debating wrapping my whole interior with that stuff, sure does look nice now that I can see it. How hard is it to work with?

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Not really, just be patient. Heat gun works good for stretching stuff like the cup holder ring. that is one piece that I cut the center out, heated, and stretched. Just don't burn yourself with the gun. It hurts...

mrdci

Reaction score
Anyone figured out how you can remove the door trim panels? I'm thinking about wrapping some of those parts?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dig the de-chroming, whtrapta. Looks great. Like Pirate said, I hate how sun glares off of it and blinds you, tint helps, but still....

Are you thinking about doing your interior door handles too? I woud think those must look really out of place now....